Does anyone have a stairgate I could borrow for a week?

(5 Posts)
sophierosie Sat 06-Sep-08 07:02:17

DD has been really difficult at bedtime and early in the mornings and I want to put a stairgate on her door for a few nights just to get her out of the rather unwanted habit of coming out of her room every 5 minutes until 10pm and then the same again at 5am [v tired emoticon]

Does anyone have one I could borrow for a few nights?

Thanks

Saz126 Sat 06-Sep-08 13:35:18

Hi sophierosie, we have a spare one that we're not using so you're very welcome to borrow it. I realise we are quite a drive from you - but if none closer please do pop round and collect it. How's your job going? You are working four days a week?

SparklyPrincess Sat 06-Sep-08 13:58:08

Sophie, I think I've got one - it's either in the garage or at the out-laws. I'll check this afternoon for you.

We had a phase of that - DD1 would wander into DD2s room, wake her up and then wander off ... leaving DD2 screaming cos she's trapped in her cot!

I threatened to take the bedtime bear away and she's fine now! Is there an evil mum emoticon!

Mung Sat 06-Sep-08 14:01:09

We have one too. Let me know if you want to borrow it.

sophierosie Sat 06-Sep-08 14:45:55

Thanks everyone for your offers - I've managed to get one from a friend so its all set up in place.

Yes the job is going well - lots to learn as usual in a new job but I'm v excited about it! I'm working four days a week - Mon to Thursday but I think once I get started they're quite relaxed about how you manage the work so hopefully I'll be able to still get out and about and see you all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now