Coffee anyone?

(20 Posts)
Mung Sun 17-Aug-08 21:26:49

Its so quiet on here at the moment. Are you all glued to the Olympics?

Anyone fancy popping over for coffee on Thursday (21st)? I have another friend coming over and feel like I haven't seen you lot in ages either. I will have to kick you all out at 12ish, as I need to feed DCs and then head off to Surrey.

Let me know if you are free...

Snippety Sun 17-Aug-08 21:41:31

I'm free Mung, and would love to come and meet you all if that's ok. I usually tag along with Pooter smile so hopefully we can come together if she's free. Hope that's ok !

Mung Sun 17-Aug-08 21:57:20

That will be great Snippety, hope to see you Thursday.

MrsMagooo Mon 18-Aug-08 10:21:11

Hiya Mung,

Would have loved too - desperate to introduce E to everyone wink

DH still on leave so making the most of him being off, he's back to work soon so will be getting my bum to a meet (or arranging one here) as soon as he's back grin

XxXx

purpleflower Mon 18-Aug-08 11:24:30

Sorry, I would love to come but I have no petrol and no money to get any until Friday sad

Hope you have a nice time.

JentlyDoesIt Mon 18-Aug-08 14:05:41

I'm free but would also need the Pooter taxi if it's available and we can all squeeze in Will be just me and DD though as DS is at nursery.

If Pooter can kindly bring us, shall I do biscuits again?

pooter Tue 19-Aug-08 11:38:40

Hiya!
We can do the morning, and yes, i can pick you up JEntly - but it will involve a bit of cunning to get you, dd, snippety and her ds plus my ds and me in! We have to do things in a particular order - gets a bit muddled! Could you check the quantities of your biccie recipe again - i desperately want to make them as they were so yummy!

What time do you want us Mung??

Mung Tue 19-Aug-08 13:49:57

any time after 10 would be good...see you Thursday.

JentlyDoesIt Tue 19-Aug-08 13:51:12

sorry sorry sorry sorry, didn't check the calendar again and have double booked myself blush

Pooter - will email you with quantities.

SparklyPrincess Tue 19-Aug-08 14:05:36

Hiya Mung, we'll be on the M6 on the way to my folks I'm afraid. Be around more in September!

JentlyDoesIt Tue 19-Aug-08 16:56:59

Ok, sussed out what is wrong with the biscuite recipe - the sugar and butter quantities are the wrong way round blush

you want 2 oz sugar and 4 oz butter...

rrrayray Tue 19-Aug-08 17:21:36

would love to finally meet you all soon, but got mad week, Mother and sister coming to stay and trying to get everything "just so" in the new house!!

Have fun xxx

Mung Wed 20-Aug-08 12:57:35

Sounds like you'll get on well with Twinkie (although she has name changed to some new posh name) then rrrayray.

Glad to hear that I may have a chance with the biscuits after all and its not just my lack of culinary skills.

Blimey SP...you've been away all summer! Glad to hear that you are heading back to your roots smile.

SparklyPrincess Wed 20-Aug-08 20:09:47

Only briefly Mung - it provides a useful overnight stop on the way to the lakes. I'm going up for a couple of days so they get some grandaughter time in...

Mung Wed 20-Aug-08 20:19:59

Ohhhhh....I see. You'll manage to avoid relearning the accent then!

lucyfer2000 Wed 20-Aug-08 20:28:45

Hi everyone!

I haven't been looking at the computer this week - been working on site long hours and my mum has been looking after the kids so have been keeping her amused also!!

Dropping said mother off at the bus station at ten o clock tomorrow, so could pop around afterwards. Thanks - Would be nice to have to have a chat with someone other than my mum or a digger driver!!

I shall see what mood the kids are in first though!! don't want to bring them round if they are as stroppy as last time!! - shall let you know for def tomozza..

xx

Mung Wed 20-Aug-08 20:31:51

Great...it would be lovely to see you all, whatever mood they are in smile.

pooter Wed 20-Aug-08 23:35:35

no worries jently! hope to see you soon smile and im glad its not just my inherent crapness that made my biccies yukky!

see everyone else tomorrow!

Sawyer64 Thu 21-Aug-08 09:25:29

Hope to catch up with you all soon,as working this morning sad

Have a nice morning {smile]

Snippety Thu 21-Aug-08 14:19:47

Thanks for a lovely morning, Mung ! We really enjoyed meeting everyone smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now