Harwich is Lovely & so is Bean! :)

(8 Posts)
rrrayray Fri 15-Aug-08 11:18:59

Hello ladies.

just thought let you know had first midwife appt at harwich yesterday and was very impressed with the facilities. being new to the area i didnt know it was so new. It was lovely and clean, everyone was SO friendly and was LOVING the massive rooms with ensuite and massive pools! I'm sure i've made the right decission now. Just fingers crossed that i have no complications so i can give birth there.

it was my 16 wk check up, and My it was Odd her sticking her fingers into my stomach, she said she couldnt get a great feel of my uterus because my stomach muscles were still so tight music to my ears.... hope that will help in the long run! She also didnt think she'd be able to get a good heart beat, but as soon as it made contact with my tummy, Boom Boom boom..... lovely clear strong hear beat. music to my ears of course! It was mentioned with such a strong clear heart beat she though i perhaps was a little further along that my scan dated me? Hmm.... We shall see!

Mung Fri 15-Aug-08 14:05:46

Glad you are feeling happy with your choices.

Mung Fri 15-Aug-08 14:35:59

I saw this and thought of you...look at Thursday evenings.

rrrayray Fri 15-Aug-08 20:17:10

Ah Thanks Mung. Hope all well with you?

Snippety Fri 15-Aug-08 23:05:30

Your thread title gave me a start as Bean is my name for my Hubby !! smile

Lovely to hear about your scan. Makes me remember how exciting it all was !

MrsMagooo Mon 18-Aug-08 10:22:24

Glad to hear Bean is well grin

You've definately made the right choice re Harwich!!

JentlyDoesIt Mon 18-Aug-08 14:07:05

Glad to hear all went well and Harwih is def the right choice hope to meet you soon too.

rrrayray Tue 19-Aug-08 17:23:04

Very very happy with harwich Choice, Feel Totally at ease with everyone there, and as relaxed as a firstimer can feel about a birth!!!!

Thanks for all you ladies who pointed me in the right direction!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now