New Toddler Group in Colchester

(6 Posts)
Mung Sun 03-Aug-08 22:21:43

I just had a message telling me about this new group on Thursday mornings. I am not sure where Iceni Way is, but it may be good for some of you...I might give it a go in a couple of weeks. Here is what the email said:

Pitter Patter Parent and Toddler Group - This group has been set up by myself and another mum, and has only been running for 3weeks so far. It is running throughout the year, including during school holidays on Thursday mornings 09.30-11:00am at St Cedds Church Hall, Iceni Way, Colchester, Essex.

The group is for children aged 0-4 yrs old. We have a selection of toys for all age groups, and supply refreshments and healthy snack for little ones, and tea and unhealthy biscuit for mums and dads!! The group costs £2 each session, which covers hall hire, and group insurance.

Would love to see as many of you there as possible, to meet new friends for both you and your children in a fun, friendly and relaxed environment.

Dynamicnanny Sun 03-Aug-08 22:35:12

Oh saw that on netmums - Iceni way is up on Shrub end - near Kingsford school.

JentlyDoesIt Mon 04-Aug-08 08:24:58

Sounds great but it's quite difficult for me to get to that end of town will have a look at the buses though as it would be nice to take DD to something on her own whilst DS is at nursery.

Dynamicnanny Mon 04-Aug-08 15:16:35

The 64 and 64a stop just round the corner from it

JentlyDoesIt Mon 04-Aug-08 16:14:27

Oooh, thanks - they're really regular so it might not be as difficult as I thought

Dynamicnanny Mon 04-Aug-08 16:38:34

Yeah they're every 10 minutes or so

Another absolute fab mums and tots is at st michaels road, on st michaels estate again you get the 64a or 64 dwn there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now