Anyone know a good...

(5 Posts)
JentlyDoesIt Fri 25-Jul-08 15:55:28

... man who can hang doors?

Apparently (and judging from the language coming from upstairs) it's quite difficult!

So, anyone who knows a man who can? Names and numbers would be fab. I would love to get a door on our bedroom as we haven't had one for nearly a year now... hmm

We have the doors and the door furniture.

Thanks

Twinkie1 Fri 25-Jul-08 19:15:51

I know someone but he comes down from Ipswich and charges £100 a day so if you could manage to stump up a few more jobs to keep him going for the day I am sure he would come down!

pooter Fri 25-Jul-08 19:26:17

yipeeee - i need about 12 doors hanging - can i have that number too twinkie? Is it the same man you told me about at Mungs?

JentlyDoesIt Sat 26-Jul-08 16:17:36

Yes please Twinkle - the house is a work in progress so am sure I can find some things to keep him busy! Let me know if you don't have my email address anymore to send the details...

Thank you!

Twinkie1 Sun 27-Jul-08 10:28:19

Hi Guys

Can you CAT me and I will send you his number - he is a lovely reliable guy whose daughter I have been friends with since I was 4. He works well and is a complete perfectionist so the jobs are done properly.

He will be thrilled with having so much work to do!

Tx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now