Bit late to organise meet up but...

(12 Posts)
SparklyPrincess Wed 23-Jul-08 17:26:27

Hiya, wondering if anyone is around tomorrow. I was going to pop up into town so perhaps we could meet up in the park if anyone is about?

Say 10.30 - in between cafe and bandstand?

I've decided to be brave and host so I'll start a new thread to invite you all to mine next week.

SparklyPrincess Wed 23-Jul-08 17:27:15

God, I'm useless - we'll be in Norfolk next week!

MrsMagooo Wed 23-Jul-08 17:50:27

Hiya SP - if it wasn't for the heat I might have braved the heat but will have to pass on this one!

Hopefully not much longer & Little Man will be here & I'll be back on my feet wink

Hope you have a nice time

SparklyPrincess Wed 23-Jul-08 18:34:42

Don't blame you at all Mrs Magoo - my dd1 was born on a really hot bank holiday august so you have my every sympathy.

Hope everything goes well!

SP xx

Saz126 Wed 23-Jul-08 20:11:29

Hi SP, don't think we'll be able to make it tomorrow unfortunately. See you on Sunday though! Can't wait!! grin

lucyfer2000 Wed 23-Jul-08 20:33:09

Hiya SP, we have a date with another big needle tomorrow! I'm dreading this one - its the MMR. It's at 10.30 so we won't make it into town in the morning. We might well go in later in the afternoon as i have a dress I need to take back to Debenhams - but it does depend on how the munchkins are feeling. I'm so glad that this is the last injection for a while.

Do you know if bugs are on in the summer at the fingringhoe?? Friday could be an ideal day for it!

SparklyPrincess Wed 23-Jul-08 20:36:01

Best of luck with the jabs lucy - don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine!

Bugs runs through the summer (although don't sue me if I'm wrong!). I'll be going on fri, so hopefully see you there!

sophierosie Wed 23-Jul-08 20:45:34

Welcome back SP! We're busy tomorrow but would've loved to have joined you! I'm working on friday so won't be able to make it to little bugs club - although both me and dd have terrible hayfever (well not strictly hayfever - but we're both allergic to trees) so the woods are not the best place for us at the moment!

MrsMagooo Wed 23-Jul-08 21:59:46

Thanks SP Have spent the last 2 days with every window open, the fan constantly by my side & dowing pints of ice cold water grin

Xx

SparklyPrincess Wed 23-Jul-08 22:20:43

Not sure whether I'll get to check in the morning, but I shall go and lurk at the park on my jack jones anyway!

Might be forced to eat ice cream so I don't look too much of a muppet!

If anyone who doesn't know me is coming, I shall have a red phil and teds and shall be chasing a 3 yr old dd and a 15 month old dd around! I have shortish brown hair and shall be wearing whatever comes to hand in the morning!!

Sawyer64 Thu 24-Jul-08 22:25:59

Hi SP,Hope you had a good time camping.Would love to join you,but have arranged to meet my DD1's baby group at Adventureland at 10.30.So if it gets too hot,you'd be welcome to join us....

Got to pack in the afternoon,as we are off to Cornwall for 2 weeks.

So will see you all in 2 weeks.Good luck for Sunday,will be thinking of you mad brave MN'etters!

SparklyPrincess Thu 24-Jul-08 22:43:27

Thanks Sawyer ...

Have a lovely time in Cornwall, that's where we were - hope you get better weather thank we did! Not too bad, actually - the first 4 days were pretty torrential but it did get better...

See you when you get back ... SP xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now