Ok, anyone up for a meetup this week - haven't seen you guys for ages...

(94 Posts)
JentlyDoesIt Mon 07-Jul-08 12:23:58

Any ideas, suggestions, dates and times etc? Was wondering about Adventureland again...

sophierosie Mon 07-Jul-08 13:57:18

I'm really busy with work stuff this week - sorry - would much prefer to come out to play!

MummyLovesPrams Mon 07-Jul-08 18:21:48

I would love to - as I'm sure would DD - but have 36 week check with MW this week as well as a few other fun appts

Wont be long & Little Man will be here & I'll be able to meet you all grin

Dynamicnanny Mon 07-Jul-08 19:46:22

Mornings are best for us any day but Fri

Dynamicnanny Mon 07-Jul-08 19:47:21

Wednesday at Adventureland would be fab

Mung Mon 07-Jul-08 20:03:11

I can't do Wednesday or Thursday this week.
I hope you are still feeling well MLP

lucyfer2000 Mon 07-Jul-08 20:42:16

Hiya, we have no plans for Thursday or Friday as yet (work mon-wed). we would be happy to meet on either of these days. Not sure what the weather will be like towards the tail end of the week - but looks like rain in the middle!!

MummyLovesPrams Tue 08-Jul-08 06:41:27

Hiya Mung,

Not feeling to bad thanks

Feel like things could be happening but not sure if I'm reading to much into it/wishful thinking wink

JentlyDoesIt Tue 08-Jul-08 15:26:47

I'm happy to do either Wed a.m, thurs pm or Fri am in Adventureland.

pooter Tue 08-Jul-08 20:42:04

I'd love to meet up but this week is too packed - doctors, LLL, and my parents are coming on thursday too - so much tidying needed! Have a lovely time!

Twinkie1 Wed 09-Jul-08 07:33:53

Kung foo panda Thursday and swimming friday I am afraid - hope you all have a nice time.

We also have painters and decoraters and a handyman here the next two weeks which is driving me so mad I have to get out of the house so next week will definately come if you are meeting up.

Saz126 Wed 09-Jul-08 10:22:49

Hi all, I will try to make it. Tomorrow or Fri AM should be fine.

Twinkie, have fun at Kung Foo panda!! Hi-ya!! Didn't manage to pop back in last week as DS in the grumpiest mood ever, think he takes after DH! Catch up soon.

Saz126 Wed 09-Jul-08 10:26:35

Also Twinkie/all, you are welcome to come round ours anytime next week - although lacking quality coffee and I am not the best tea maker either. I also buy cakes instead of making them! You lot will have to teach me the art of domestic goddess-ness.

lucyfer2000 Wed 09-Jul-08 20:16:18

Oh well time/days are getting on! shall we plump for adventure land if the weather is going to be rubbish?? Tomorrow or Friday?? what do we think? xx

Saz126 Wed 09-Jul-08 20:46:57

Jently, you can only do tomorrow PM not AM? I can make it for 1.30 tomorrow - or 10.30 on Friday. I can't decide which I prefer... I think Adventureland definitely if weather is anything like it has been today...

lucyfer2000 Wed 09-Jul-08 21:58:21

Hiya,

We can also do both. Tomorrow sounds good to me - but can wait if a morning is needed!

I am not going to be able to check the thread tomorrow as my computer is broken and i am using my partners work lap top tonight (he'll take it to work tomorrow). So do you think you could text me tomorrow if you decide to go??

sound simplish? hmm

Actually don't think anyone that is going has my number!!

Oh well, how about this. We will go to adventureland for 13.30 tomorrow and hope to see someone there. If not we'll see you another time. The kids always love adventureland no matter what - so it will be no hardship for them!

For those that don't know me i will be the mummy with a blonde dd and ds and a blue and pink beach bag!

hope to meet up with some of you!

p.s. mung, sp and pooter have my mobile number so if you can get it off them - a text with plans would be even better grin

here's hoping (how i hate the bloody broadband - things were so much easier when we had dialup!)

Sawyer64 Thu 10-Jul-08 07:53:46

Hi! Was waiting to see what would be decided. Might be able to join you,as DD1 has Induction Day at School at 1.30pm,depending on how long we are there for,we may be able to join you.smile

lucyfer2000 Thu 10-Jul-08 09:03:24

Hiya!

my internet is working again!! just spent the last hour on the phone to BT. All down to a dodgy firewall.

Looks like today might actually be a nice day! So tomorrow might actually have been a better day for indoor activities after all!

i'll check MN again later to see if anyone would rather do it tomorrow or go to a park instead. If not we'll just head over to Adventureland regardless.

x

Saz126 Thu 10-Jul-08 10:06:26

Hi! We'll head to Adventureland for 1.30pm and hope to see you there. Jently, can you make it? Lucyfer and Sawyer hope to see you later. Lucyfer, I have your email address - will mail you my mobile number in case. xx

lucyfer2000 Thu 10-Jul-08 10:27:34

Hi Saz - got your message. we are just heading into town to change library books now and will see at Adventureland this arvo!

Hope to see everyone else as well!
xx

JentlyDoesIt Thu 10-Jul-08 15:49:07

Lucyfer - snap - only just got laptop back from my stepdad after dodgy firewall thing too. Looks like I have missed you guys today ho hum.

Think I will take DS to adventureland tomorrow anyway, he needs a good run around!

Hope you had fun ;)

Saz126 Thu 10-Jul-08 16:35:19

Oh dear, DS been asleep in pushchair for 25 mins..at least he no longer has stinky bottom! smile

Saz126 Thu 10-Jul-08 16:38:15

Ah missed you Jently! Would come again tomorrow if could...DS had great time but he's so exhausted after no sleep all day! Catch up soon.

lucyfer2000 Fri 11-Jul-08 07:45:22

Hi Jently, So sorry that we didn't get to meet up with you yesterday. Hope that your computer is all sorted out now. fingers crossed i shouldn't be having any more problems with mine. I'm afraid we can't get to adventureland tomorrow either now - i've just remembered i have to take DD to pre-school!

Only just started having Friday off and keep forgetting that she goes!

Nice to meet you sawyer - hopefully we'll get to chat more next time!

Hope DS got to sleep before midnight last night Saz!!

Sawyer64 Fri 11-Jul-08 07:53:27

Nice to meet you too lucyfer.

My girls came home, seemed tired, and then got a "2nd wind" and played in the garden until 7pm!!

Hope to see you all next week. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now