Anyone interested in a Coffee Morning? Frinton on Sea or nearby

(25 Posts)
Angiewoo Sat 01-Mar-08 13:45:56

Hi all

I'm Angie, I'm 35 and mum to Lewis who is 2. We live in Frinton.

I've been thinking about starting up a regular coffee morning once a week for a few mums to get together for a chat and a giggle and for the little ones to make some new friends and I was just wondering if there's anyone out that who would be interested.

smile
xxx

Mung Mon 03-Mar-08 08:48:10

Frinton is a bit far for me, but I hope it goes well Angie.

Twinkie1 Sat 15-Mar-08 18:59:17

God - I am not allowed to go to Frinton - DH watched that programme the other night - would you fancy veturing to colchester?

Angiewoo Mon 17-Mar-08 07:23:22

LOL Twinkie - Frinton's not really that bad - honest. I've only lived here since October but I think its really nice. Mind you - we're not inside the precious gates, don't think they'd let us in LOL.

Yeah I could go to Colchester. I drive so shouldn't be a problem. I'm finally starting to get over my fear of all those roundabouts!!!!!

Twinkie1 Thu 20-Mar-08 08:47:07

Hi Love

W£hy don't you come outy with us to the Blue Strawberry - thread is under local - I am having op but should be around week after next maybe you guys could come to my house!

AM taking kids to school now so will post later about dates.

MummyLovesPrams Sun 15-Jun-08 10:50:31

Hi Angie,

I know you posted this a few months ago now but thought I would dig it out he hee!

I'm in Frinton too (well just lol)!

My names Kymberly & I'ma newbie on here!

I have a little girl Ava, who is 2 next week & am expecting a little boy in about 7 weeks!

XxXx

Angiewoo Tue 09-Sep-08 21:17:16

Hi Kymberly. I just logged on here for the first time in ages and saw your message. I hope the birth of your little boy went well.
It would be lovely to hear from you again. I actually live in Kirby Cross, Frinton so it would be nice to meet for a cuppa and a chat some time if you're free at all.

Angie xx

MrsMagooo Wed 10-Sep-08 09:23:07

Ooo how strange - I'm in Kirby Cross too!!!!!

(This is MummyLovesPrams btw had a name change a while back!)

Xx

Angiewoo Wed 10-Sep-08 21:42:02

You can't be far from me at all then. Have you lived in Kirby long?

Do you fancy meeting up one day? Lewis is due to start nursery on a Monday but other than that I'm usually about.

xx

MrsMagooo Thu 11-Sep-08 11:16:09

Lived here about 3.5 years!

You may have spotted me about as I have a lime green pram!!

I live right by the station

Xx

Angiewoo Thu 11-Sep-08 17:10:12

We're near the garden centre but I'm up and down Thorpe Road all the time so I'll keep an eye out for the lime green pram LOL!

We could meet for a cuppa at the garden centre if you're free at all xx

MrsMagooo Thu 11-Sep-08 21:38:43

Not far at all then - I quite often pop to Applegareth (DD loves looking at the fish!!)

Yup we could meet up there one day next week maybe??

Xx

Angiewoo Fri 12-Sep-08 21:45:10

Yeah one day next week is fine - I can do Monday morning, Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon, any time Thursday or Friday morning. Hope that helps x

MrsMagooo Sat 13-Sep-08 10:27:21

Hhmmmm, it might have to be the week after...got HV monday morning, driving lesson Tues afternoon & then off out with my sister, DH is off Weds so going food shopping & getting things ready for E's Christening, Thursday morning I'm off to Sawyers house & Friday morning I have a friend coming over!!!!!

Sawyer64 Sat 13-Sep-08 12:19:30

Angiewoo,you'd be welcome too on Thursday morning.smile

Angiewoo Sat 13-Sep-08 13:51:57

That would be really nice, thanks Sawyer. You'll have to let me know where abouts you are. Hopefully I won't get lost LOL!

Mrs Magoo, if you want a lift to Sawyer's house I can possibly take you, I have 3 seats in the back of the car and only have Lewis. I'll double check but should be able to take 3 car seats.

MrsMagooo Sat 13-Sep-08 19:58:53

That would be lovely if you can fit 3 seats - let me know

Don't worry if you can't as DD loves train journeys (wink)

Know it's short notice but are you about tomorrow morning??

Maybe we could meet for a cuppa at the tea rooms?

Xx

Angiewoo Sat 13-Sep-08 20:50:41

Thats a shame - I can't make tomorrow as my mum and dad are coming round.

Spoke to DH though about the car seats and he thinks we should get them in. The car is a Focus C-Max and has 3 seats and 3 proper seatbelts in the back so I can pick you up on Thurs xx

MrsMagooo Sat 13-Sep-08 21:53:07

Not to worry about tomorrow was short notice!! It actually looks like I have Weds afternoon free as DH has had a change of shifts.

Fancy a cuppa at the tea rooms?

Xx

Ps thank you for the lift on Thurs

Sawyer64 Sun 14-Sep-08 17:30:25

Hi Angiewoo,if you could let me know your E Mail address,I'll send you directions.smile

Angiewoo Sun 14-Sep-08 18:06:32

Hiya girls

Sawyer - thanks. My email address is angeplmr@aol.com

Mrs Magoo - that's great. What sort of time on Wednesday were you thinking? After 2 is probably the best time for me

xx

Angiewoo Sun 14-Sep-08 18:07:19

Hiya girls

Sawyer - thanks. My email address is angeplmr@aol.com

Mrs Magoo - that's great. What sort of time on Wednesday were you thinking? After 2 is probably the best time for me

xx

MrsMagooo Sun 14-Sep-08 20:48:35

Was going to say after 2 for me too lol!!

How about 3??

It might just be me & DS, or might be me, DS & DD ;)

Xx

Angiewoo Sun 14-Sep-08 20:57:08

That's great - see you at 3 on Wednesday then.

I'll know who you are by the lime green pram!

xx

MrsMagooo Sun 14-Sep-08 21:18:39

You will - both my single & double pram are lime green so either way you'll spot me [wink}

See you Weds

Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now