Looking for some new genuine mommy friends

(4 Posts)
JanR34 Sat 24-Jun-17 13:14:14

I moved to colchester over a year ago. Im 34 with a 4 year old son. Would love to meet some ladies for play dates, coffee, lunch, adult conversation etc.I enjoy spending time outdoors with my little one. The parks, picnic, beaches, exploring new places. I also enjoy eating out, cinema, cocktails, bbq , up for anything fun really lol.

louisaposh Thu 31-Aug-17 19:48:48

Hi Jan,

Welcome to Colchester!

I've been here since I was 5 but seriously don't have enough friends. I have 3 kids, my girl just turned 9 and used to play with the 4 year old boy out the front but she got bullied by the other kids in the street so we're desperate to go out and about to keep her happy. I'm 38 and would love to see if we click!

Just message me if you, thanks!

Greatwhite Wed 06-Sep-17 23:19:55

Hello!I grew up round here but I've lived away for the last ten years and recently moved back.I'd love to meet up for play dates/lunch/coffee/outdoor adventures etc!I have a three year old daughter and currently pregnant...eekkk!feeling slightly nervous about having two haha!xx

mustbemad17 Thu 26-Oct-17 12:47:15

Just clocked this (new to mumsnet). I'm Tiptree, with a 5 year old & one on the way...feeling rather lonely!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now