Any mums in the Tendring area?

(4 Posts)
Tendring31 Sun 01-Feb-15 08:35:11

Hello, currently in St Osyth/Social Desert!

Would love to hear from other parents. My little one is nearly 2... We love soft play, outdoor activities or coffee play dates. I would also really like some mummy friends for a glass of something stronger now and then smile

If there is life in or beyond this village please do get in touch!
Xx

Sazg Thu 16-Jul-15 09:19:09

Hi,I'm not from st laugh I'm in Harwich but I'm looking to meet other mums in tendering as moved to Harwich last March and thought I should make an effort can never have too many mates anyway my son is 10 months now if you fancy a chat feel free to get in touch

Sazg Thu 16-Jul-15 09:21:55

Hi I'm Sarah,I'm looking to meet mums in tendering as moved to Harwich in March,I have a 10 month old too..please feel free to get in touch if you would like to have a chat

Kazx28 Tue 21-Jul-15 09:52:08

Hey Sarah, I'm living in Harwich too, not originally from Harwich so guess we have something in common and have to start making an effort meself! I have a 3 and half year old boy and a 5 month old daughter. Hope your enjoying living around here, lots of lovely beaches and parks for your baba x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now