Colchester Mums

(6 Posts)
emssupermum36 Tue 11-Feb-14 20:08:20

Hi, Im Emily, Im a Mum to 8 children (Your probably thinking totally mental) Mya is 9 months, Lewis 2yrs, Tia 4yrs, Millie 6 yrs, Harvey 8yrs, Poppy 9yrs, Georgia is 13 and Maisy is 15. I live in Great Horkesley and Work from Home for Temple Spa and The Body Shop at home. Im looking to meet Mums for Coffee during the day when all Kiddies are at school or meet ups at play areas or even the Odd girls night out if you would be up for it. Em xx

SarahandDevon Mon 17-Feb-14 20:36:34

Hi Emily I'm Sarah, mum to just one! I have 16 month old Devon but he keeps me on my toes. I'm in Stanway but don't drive so hopefully there'll be a local meet up soon smile xx

AnnoyedByAlfieBear Mon 17-Feb-14 20:44:24

Hi, I'm Sally and have 16 month old Sheldon (also in Stanway). Join the meets group as they are organised by the lovely Cara regularly. x

SarahandDevon Tue 18-Feb-14 18:07:35

Sally I've just become the new Stanway group organiser so feel free to join that group too and once there's a few of us I'll organise a local meet smile Be nice too as our little ones are the same age! x

emssupermum36 Tue 18-Feb-14 18:53:45

Hi Sarah
It would be lovely to meet you and Devon.
Emily x

emssupermum36 Tue 18-Feb-14 18:54:49

Hi Sally
I have joined the meet ups so hope to meet you and Sheldon soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now