Marylebone mums?

(4 Posts)
peekaboo1 Mon 30-Sep-13 21:38:56

Hello,

I am a first time mum to a 6 month old girl and am wondering if there are any other mums in the area who would like to meet up for coffee etc. We've been to a few of the play groups around the area but most of the mums are seem to be going back to work so its mostly nannies now.
Since I didn't do NCT, I didn't really meet any mums nearby so its been a bit lonely.

If there are any other mums who would like to meet up, do get in touch.

izzy32 Thu 10-Oct-13 14:27:07

Hi Peekaboo1, I know how you feel. I found it tricky too - getting out and meeting mums that weren't heading back to work. I'm not really in your area, but I saw this thread and thought of you.

Haley86 at the bottom of the thread is also on the look out for a new mum mate! I know she's in bayswater, but hey its just next door to marylebone. Why not send her a private message and drag her out for a coffee.

And if you do arrange a coffee, why not post it on talk, you might find there are more mums out there who are looking for (what I'm sure will be) darn fine company!

All the best...

local.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_westminster_and_city/1752598-Meet-ups-in-bayswater

konoups Tue 05-Nov-13 10:02:06

Hi peekaboo1,

I live in Fitzrovia which is walking distance to Marylebone, i'm also a first time mum and I have an 8 month old son and am at the stage where id like some external company as being at home can be boring at times.
I would love to meet up for a coffee if your still up for it?

adeledarby Thu 27-Mar-14 12:18:43

Hello Konoups,

I am expecting my first and based in Fitzrovia - I was thinking of setting something up do you think there would be other people interested?

Adele

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now