Nanny to share in Marylebone/Paddington area - babies particularly welcome!

(6 Posts)
pimenttel01 Fri 13-Jul-12 19:10:49

Sorry 20/30 min from Kings Cross I meant.

pimenttel01 Fri 13-Jul-12 19:09:10

Hello Kingsxmummy, sorry for joining the conversation.

I'm a nanny who lives in Brixton 20/30 min by tube from Marylebone, if you don't manage to get in touch with this nanny it would be a pleasure to talk to you about the position you're offering. At the moment I'm working for two families and I'm available to work on Thursdays and Fridays. I can provide you many references and can send you my CV if you feel interested.

Sorry again for answering your post.

Kinds Regards,
Monica

kingsxmummy Sun 10-Jun-12 20:30:23

I realise I am joining this conversation very late - I have a new baby who will be six months in October when I return to work. I live in Kings Cross an work in the west end and am looking for 2 -3 days a week of child care. Has your nanny sorted out her work load for the autumn - if she hasn't I would be keen to discuss with her.

Many thanks

SweetPea3 Fri 23-Mar-12 12:34:24

I may also be interested in a few days per week - am due in October and live near Marylebone High St. Will PM you.

Lollie2011 Mon 19-Mar-12 06:09:10

Hi,
We are looking for a nanny to look after our 5.5 month old on Mondays and Fridays, roughly 8am - 5pm. We live in the Baker Street/Marylebone area. Please let me know if your nanny is interested and we can meet up to discuss.
Thanks.

margoandjerry Fri 16-Mar-12 16:29:58

My 2.5 yo will be starting school (nursery class) in September. His sister (5yo) is already at school. I'd love to keep our live-out nanny who has been with us for 5 years - for holidays and after school - but she'd need some work during the day. She'd particularly love another baby to look after and I think that would work well for us too. Just in case anyone out there is looking for some hours of one-to-one nannying for their baby in the day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now