Talk

Advanced search

Anyone for a single parent house share in London?

(1 Post)
vaosborn1 Fri 28-Mar-14 19:05:07

Hi all,

I'm looking to move back to London in the next few months and really like the idea of a single parent house share.

I'm a 23 YO girl/woman (ha) with a 3-year-old son. He's very cheerful (most of the time!) and I really like the idea of him having a playmate - currently I can't stand the fact he's an only child sad

His father and I share custody 50/50; the break-up was amicable and we're on good terms!

I'm very sociable, empathetic and outgoing but of course like my own space to the right degree! Would like to share with like-minded people (if they exist?). Don't mind sharing with either mums or dads - maybe a few of us could club together if you're out there?!

I am currently working in my hometown about an hour away from London in a well-paid position, and will change my position according to the results of this post!

I'm looking to move to the following areas (although open to anywhere within zones 1,2,3 within reason): Aldgate, Whitechapel, Mile End, Bow, Deptford, Stoke Newington, Dalston, Hackney, Shoreditch, City, New Cross, Oval, Clapham, Camberwell.

Firstly - has anyone experienced this sort of house share? What was it like?
Secondly - Is there anyone looking to do this sort of thing?

Any info/help/interest and I'd love to hear from you.

Email me: valentinaosborn@yahoo.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now