Pregnant

(9 Posts)
Michaelablackburn Fri 20-Jan-17 16:30:40

Can someone please help me I found out I was pregnant on the 15th December I've been for early scans went last Tuesday and the midwife says that in havering a miscarriage because the sac is at 25.7mm but nothing there sad she said that I'll bleed and it would all come away it's self but I've still had no blood or pains could someone help me sad

Want2bSupermum Fri 20-Jan-17 17:18:49

I am sorry you received this news. You might want to start a post in the miscarriage topic area to get advice.

Michaelablackburn Fri 20-Jan-17 17:38:12

Ok Thank you

CheshireEditor Mon 23-Jan-17 16:18:31

Hello Michaela, I am really sorry to hear this. I went through something similar a few years backs and I hope I can offer you come comfort. What other advice did she give you? Was it just wait and see what happens? Want2b is right, the miscarraige boards on the main site will probably have the best advice. Please do come back here anytime if you want to have a talk. xxxxx

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/miscarriage

Michaelablackburn Mon 23-Jan-17 16:34:11

Hi and she just said that I can wait and let me miscarriage happen by its self or go back and have the tablets or an DNS but so far nothing has happened I've had no pains or no bleeding x

Want2bSupermum Mon 23-Jan-17 17:00:13

I spoke to my friend here in the US yesterday as she is going through the same thing. She said she is having a second scan 10 days after because at 8 week scan there is a risk of a false positive and if she hasn't started the process of miscarriage by then they will give her the tablets to start the process so she can get on with trying again.

If you went Tuesday 10th and you have not started miscarrying I would go back and ask for a second scan before asking for the tablets. My friend was clear that it is highly likely that her pregnancy is not viable but she is clinging onto the hope that it is. flowers

Michaelablackburn Mon 23-Jan-17 17:13:15

Thank you I hope your friend ok just hope for the best and I'm going to hopefully there will be a little baby in there fingers crossed

Voicesinmyear Sat 28-Jan-17 18:09:28

How are you know Michaela? thanks

CheshireEditor Sun 29-Jan-17 09:59:32

Hi, I hope you are OK and have been able to get some answers to your questions over on the main board. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now