Looking for beautiful restaurant to have wedding meal near Macclesfield

(5 Posts)
Eminybob Thu 21-Jan-16 09:30:43

DP and I are finally tying the knot after several years together. For various reasons we have decided not to have a wedding party but just a private ceremony, just the 2 of us plus DS (witnesses to be decided).

We then want to have a lovely lunch somewhere beautiful. DS will be nearly 2, and it will be in May so outside space would be a plus.

We live and are getting married in Macclesfield. Somewhere close by would be great as I would like to not have to drive and don't relish the thought of paying too much on a taxi.

I love love love Peruga in Marple, it is just what I am thinking of, but a little too far away. I have researched local restaurants but nothing comes close.

So, does anyone have any ideas where might be a good place to try? I'm thinking maybe in the hills on the way to Buxton or whalley bridge, or the other way towards Leek?

Thanks in advance.

Eminybob Thu 21-Jan-16 20:39:15

Anyone?

CheshireEditor Sat 30-Jan-16 16:43:41

Hello there and welcome to the boards! I will tweet and facebook this our for you. I am not familiar with that area, but I will tweet and Facebook this out for you.

Sounds like a perfect wedding!

Cheshire Editor

CheshireEditor Sat 30-Jan-16 16:53:00

www.qhotels.co.uk/our-locations/mottram-hall/food-and-drink/

cheshirerestaurantsgroup.co.uk/

www.thelordclyde.co.uk/

www.yellowbroom.co.uk/

CheshireEditor Tue 02-Feb-16 13:42:49

Some ideas for you!

www.thehanginggate.co.uk/

www.brunningandprice.co.uk/suttonhall/

www.leatherssmithy.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now