Primary Schools in Congleton

(7 Posts)
onthemove48 Sat 13-Jun-15 12:58:19

Hi !

We're moving to Congleton this Summer. We've been looking at Primary Schools for my 9 year old son. We're considering St Mary's Catholic Primary School or The Quinta. I'd be grateful for any feedback or views on these schools.

Many thanks.

CheshireEditor Thu 18-Jun-15 18:18:58

Hi there and welcome to Cheshire - soon anyway! I can't help you with either schoolk sorry, not my area. Local on the ground knowledge is best so I will Tweet and Facebook book this for you on our pages and see if we can get you some up to date info!

onthemove48 Sat 20-Jun-15 10:30:12

Hi ! Thank you for your response - and for putting my message out on facebook and twitter. Not on either of these but probably about time I did !

puffylovett Sat 11-Jul-15 23:13:59

Hi, welcome to Congo bongo... Both schools have great reputations, I have 2 children at Havannah, friends have children at Mossley, Quinta, Black Firs and Buglawton - all the schools have good reputations but are different in their own way. I would recommend visiting them and see which one you feel most comfortable with. A lot will depend on which schools have spaces! Have you moved yet?

Voicesinmyear Sun 12-Jul-15 11:15:08

Not got any experience of those two but have you looked at Smallwood, Astbury and Brereton?

onthemove48 Mon 13-Jul-15 19:50:28

Hi !
Thanks for your welcome and your responses. Not there yet - moving in August (all being well) . We went with my son's favourite in the end - St Mary's. He' s happy with his choice and that counts for a lot. Keeping everything crossed that he'll be content when he starts.

Voicesinmyear Mon 13-Jul-15 19:52:11

Think you are right, if they are happy, everything else should follow smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now