Need new mates!

(4 Posts)
KellsBellsND Wed 27-May-15 15:25:46

Hello everyone! I'm Kelly, 29, with a 12-week-old baby girl and a four-year-old big girl, and I live in Middlewich (new to the area myself, but my partner has lived here for years). I'm an American ex-pat who's lived in England for nearly a decade. Just here looking for a shopping/gym buddy or someone to grab a coffee with and have a chat and laugh now and then. Even an occasional night out would be more than welcome! I'm very friendly and am trying to put myself out there in hopes to meet my new BFF smile

Cheers x

CheshireEditor Fri 29-May-15 18:07:26

Hello and welcome to the Cheshire pages. Congratulations on your little girl, she looks just gorgeous! Do you have details of all the baby and toddler classes in your area? If not I can let you have some details. I think meeting new mum friends is a bit like dating, you just have to go up to people when you are out and about with mums and children and start talking. I moved to Cheshire from London 12 years ago when my yongest was 18 months old and I knew no one! But I steadily made friends and got my gym buddy! Keep me posted on how you are getting on.

hockeymama Sat 04-Jul-15 01:25:57

Hi Kelly, I am beyond motherhood but suggest you pop along to mums and tots groups or NCT groups. that's the way I found new friends when I was in your position and they have stayed lifelong pals! Its a hard time to not have mates to share long days with and all the joys too, good luck x

Voicesinmyear Sat 11-Jul-15 17:19:07

Another vote for your local NCT group, you can meet lots of local Mums smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now