Would you like the opportunity to earn some extra money?

(4 Posts)
Voicesinmyear Tue 25-Nov-14 13:41:06

Come and join my Avon Team. I'm recruiting Mums, just like you, to earn extra money, choosing your own hours and the chance to meet more people.

If you would like to sign up, or want to find out more details you can message me or call or text me on 0794 167 1657.

CheshireEditor Thu 27-Nov-14 16:12:21

Where abouts are you based? Does that matter or are you recruiting for Cheshire as a whole?

Voicesinmyear Thu 27-Nov-14 18:03:44

I'm recruiting for Cheshire as a whole smile

CheshireEditor Mon 01-Dec-14 16:04:42

Ding dong! I don't think Avon use that any more, do they?

If you are interested I could do a blog article about you and your Avon business in the new year? Are you on twitter or Facebook? If not I coiuld help with this, as I also run this www.bluetouchsocial.com/ and would be happy to help in exchange for product! I am bit stacked at the moment with work so it would had to be Jan 2015. I could also stick you an advert on our home page for free for a year, a little thanks for all the listing bits and bobs you have done in the past.

Drop me an email at cheshire@mumsnetlocal.com and we can discuss in more detail.

Thanks

Caroline - Cheshire Editor

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now