Moving to Chester

(3 Posts)
Cat2511 Mon 13-Jan-14 09:32:33

Hi All,
We are moving to Chester in the next couple of months. We are looking at Hoole as a place to live. Just wondered if anyone could advise if there are any parts of Hoole to avoid, we were looking at the streets off Hoole Road. Also any information on primary schools in that area.
Thanks
Cat

Voicesinmyear Fri 17-Jan-14 15:21:28

Not near to chester, but hopefully someone will be along soon? Are you following Mn cheshire on twitter? Sometimes the ed tweets questions like this for you smile

Texascake Thu 27-Feb-14 20:59:54

We're in Chester. I really like Hoole, it has a lovely set of shops, it is walking distance (-child dependent) to town too. Parking/traffic is a bit of an issue in Hoole so it really depends what your budget is how much of an issue you'll have with that. Upton is a nice residential area, though not quite as close to town and the shops aren't quite the same. If you have an idea what you want from where you live I might be able to help further(by PM if that's better for you. I've been in Chester 10 years+ now and have lived around the area for all of my life.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now