Helloooooooo......

(8 Posts)
southernponce Fri 22-Jul-11 17:36:03

Does anyone ever look at this section? No-one seems to have been on here since 2008(!), but since I'm about to move to Widnes (from London) I thought I'd become a tsarina and start adding stuff. cheshiregal are you still here?

If there's anyone else out there, it would be lovely to hear from you, and if you know of any local playgroups, kids' events etc, please feel free to add them or send me the details so I can do it smile

Neagle Tue 26-Jul-11 21:05:33

Hello, I was just thinking the same thing, have recently moved to Penketh (near Liverpool) and wondering who else was on MN. I have a DD who is nearly 2 and I'm a trainee teacher. I have no idea about any events etc but would love to know the same thing.

southernponce Thu 28-Jul-11 15:34:54

Hi Neagle, nice to hear from you. It sounds as if our two are the same age - my DS will be 2 in Sept. My DP is also a trainee teacher smile I'm not moving to Widnes for another month, but will be adding anything I come across before then, but I'll try to get the site really up-to-date after the move. Enjoy the summer holidays!

Neagle Sun 07-Aug-11 16:03:29

I'm also a southerner (Cheltenham, then London), we stick out up here! Good luck with the move, I'll keep my eye on the site so we can swap tips/ideas.

themightyskim Mon 22-Aug-11 09:16:51

Dear god as someone who has lived in Widnes all her life I offer you only pitty he he

Just kidding there is a really nice musical group here for tots Im just trying to remember the name - Ill ask my friend and get back to you because its a nice way to get to know everyone smile

Welcome to stinky old Widdy x

preggle Mon 22-Aug-11 20:13:11

Hello, I'm new to mumsnet. I've lived here for a year now after about 12 years away. I think the group you're talking about is musical minis. Widnes sure start is well better than those I've experienced in Manchester.

I have a daughter who is 2 in Oct and one in the oven due around about Christmas.

Xxx

themightyskim Mon 22-Aug-11 20:30:56

aww christmas baby grin

preggle Thu 25-Aug-11 14:22:59

A Christmas girl. Just found out the sex yesterday!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now