Any Mummies in their 40s in the Chelmsford Area?

(12 Posts)
frightfullyawful Sat 08-Oct-16 09:56:31

If so, wondered if anyone would like to get together for coffee one day?

mackinnonka Fri 21-Oct-16 22:40:10

Hi

I tried to pm you but it doesn't seem to work, I run a group that does meets up for Billericay - Chelmsford - Wickford area, let me know if you are interested. There is a meet up on 24th in Billericay and another scheduled for Chelmsford on 17 Nov xx

Elle05 Tue 31-Jan-17 18:57:24

Hi, I've been having a look around on mumsnet for ideas of things to do. I'm also 40's and new to Chelmsford with a secondary school child the baby groups are a distant memory! Is the group still going or are there any other meet ups? thanks

user1484920171 Wed 01-Feb-17 14:46:37

Hi. I'm Chelmsford and late thirties. There are lots of groups run by the children's centres, I've tried the galleywood one Friday mornings. Groups are also run by NCT in various places.

Elle05 Wed 01-Feb-17 16:08:46

Hi, is that for mums with small children to go to? I was wondering if there are any groups for mums but with secondary school age children. thanks

VickyG23 Sun 23-Apr-17 00:27:41

Hi, I'm also from Chelmsford and in my 40's. Would be great to meet people of a similar age. My children are at primary school and one starting secondary school this September xx

MrsT99 Fri 09-Jun-17 10:18:04

Hi

I'm 40's mum with a young son in central Chelmsford, any other mummies fancy meeting up for coffee? Moved from London 2 years ago and can't seem to find local mums in similar position to me!

missiondecision Tue 11-Jul-17 13:55:58

Hi ladies,
I would love to meet some new friends/mums too, has anyone arranged a meet up??
If not / is anyone interested in meetIng, perhaps Costa coffee at the retail park next to riverside. ?

Daydreamer01 Mon 31-Jul-17 15:58:35

Hi, did anyone fancy a meet up in Chelmsford after the school holidays? I could do an early morning - around 930/45am in at the Costa Riverside on a Thursday or Friday?

MrsT99 Wed 16-Aug-17 15:38:47

Missiondecision and Daydreamer01, I would love to meet up, Costa Riverside is good for me. Newbie to this site, can we pm?

missiondecision Sun 03-Sep-17 09:13:58

Hi MrsT - Daydreamer and anyone interested in meeting.
I love to meet at costa riverside. Yes MrsT please pm. Sorry I've not checked the thread for so long, not ignoring just busy with the holidays !
Anyone want to suggest a day ?? After 18 September is best for me.

MrsT99 Tue 12-Sep-17 22:29:06

A couple of us are meeting up at Costa at Riverside Retail Park, Chelmsford on Monday 22 September in the morning.

If any other older mums would like to join us, please pm me beforehand, so we can look out for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now