Any like minded attachment parenting Mummy's out there?

(11 Posts)
MummyP86 Fri 28-Feb-14 11:23:28

Hi!

I have a 20 month old daughter and am expecting another little girl in June, I am into attachment parenting and thought it would be great to get talking to other like minded Mummy's who live locally as I haven't really come across many :-(

Love

Jen x

osks Wed 05-Mar-14 13:01:28

Hi there,
I'm not in Chelmsford yet but hoping to move in the autumn, would love to get in touch with other attachment minded parents in the area, I have a lovely little 9 month old girl smile
I am new to this site but is it possible to send personal messages through it? If so and if you're interested please PM me and maybe we can get talking until we make our move smile

MummyP86 Thu 06-Mar-14 03:38:33

Hi!

Thanks for replying to my thread, was beginning to think I wasn't going to get any replies :-(

I'm also new to the site and not sure how it all works, there must be a way of private messaging here but I can't seem to figure it out, would be nice to chat properly, my email address is jennifer.patel12@gmail.com, it'll be lovely to have a like minded mummy living nearby as most of the mummy's (albeit lovely) I've met here aren't into attachment parenting.

Look forward to hearing from you

Jen x

LocalEditorChelmsford Thu 06-Mar-14 11:53:21

Hi! PM works the same on local as it does on the main site.

osks Tue 21-Oct-14 10:02:29

Hi there!
I emailed you way back in March never got a reply.
Anyways, I've moved now, so I'm new in town and would love to meet some other gentle families smile Are you still in the same situation? I was thinking maybe we could start an AP/Gentle Parenting local group, and if we aren't the only two AP families in Chelmsford, we could organise meetups and talk AP there. Are you up for it?
Hope to hear back from you
smile

osks Tue 21-Oct-14 10:03:53

Forgot to read over the message before posting
I meant to say *AP/Gentle Parenting Facebook group.

panjan Mon 03-Nov-14 14:19:28

hello! I moved to Chelmsford in July and don't yet know many people here either. I have two little boys; a nearly-3 year old and an 8 month old. I don't really think of myself as an 'attachment parent' but in practice I actually do follow this method (on instinct more than by the book, if you know what I mean smile). Get in touch if you want to meet up one time! Hope the move went well, it's not easy with small children!

mrsaley1985 Tue 16-Jun-15 23:37:37

Hello ladies,
I'm not sure if this will be read as no one has posted in a while but I have recently moved to Chelmsford with my 12 month old daughter and would love to meet like minded mums in the area.
As panjan mentioned, my style of parenting is attached, but based on instinct and my nature rather than following a particular based method.
If any of you would like to meet at a soft play area, or a class such as Gymboree or Baby Sensory that I have already signed up for, do let me know as I'd really like to build a circle of friends in the way I did with my NCT group before I moved out of London smile

frightfullyawful Wed 17-Jun-15 13:42:16

Hi mrsaley1985 and others on the thread. I'm another mum keen on attachment parenting. I have older children at school but our youngest son is nearly 2 and I would love to meet up with other like-minded mummies and their children for a coffee and play. We live in Central Chelmford.

PA1303 Tue 30-Jun-15 22:25:35

Hi mrsaley 1985
What baby sensory do you go to? I meant to go to the Gymboree this Monday, is it good?
I could meet up with you if you like, I have a 9 month old boy and we live near town centre.

mrsaley1985 Fri 03-Jul-15 11:13:43

Hello frightfullyawful and PA1303!
I'd love to try and arrange a meet up smile
PA1303 My baby sensory classes start on Monday actually so really looking forward to that! As my daughter is now 13 months old we are doing Toddler Sense.
I went to Gymboree last Friday and absolutely loved it! It was at Riverside and the mums and staff were so lovely. I will be booking future classes for sure smile
We could try meeting at Kids & Koffee perhaps?
xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now