February Meet-up?

(24 Posts)
LocalEditorChelmsford Tue 21-Jan-14 12:08:27

Hi all,

I would love to organise a day time meet-up for everybody! I'm thinking of the week of 24th-28th February which is the week after half term.

What day's and times would suit everyone best? Would a soft-play place be a good idea?

Lchilds Fri 24-Jan-14 10:35:52

Hi thanks for invited me into your thread. I would love to meet up with some mums and make some new friends for me and my daughter. We are free anytime.

LottieH Tue 28-Jan-14 21:30:17

I can do any day that week except the Friday. And a soft play place sounds great!

LocalEditorChelmsford Fri 31-Jan-14 21:21:17

I'm so pleased I won't be on my own for the first Mumsnet Chelmsford meet-up!

Thursdays are best for me as my eldest is at nursery so things are a little calmer.

So how about Thursday 27th February? I've not tried the two soft plays in central Chelmsford - does anyone have any experience of them?

LottieH Sun 02-Feb-14 10:13:46

Lovely. Will put Thursday 27th in my diary then. What sort of time? Re which of the two places I don't really mind as I haven't tried either yet!

Madamecastafiore Thu 06-Feb-14 16:18:18

I'd love to meet up. Have a 12 week old daughter.

Lchilds Thu 06-Feb-14 17:29:03

Sounds great to me, I have been to kids and koffee and that was a very good price and quite nice

LocalEditorChelmsford Thu 13-Feb-14 11:37:28

OK then - Kids and Koffee it is then!

Does anyone have any preference for morning or afternoon? I will contact to let them know we are coming. Looks like there will be 4 of us at the moment - please let anyone else you know who might be interested!

Madamecastafiore Thu 13-Feb-14 17:53:28

Would prefer to be finished in plenty of time for school pick up but other than that am free all day Thursdays.

LottieH Mon 17-Feb-14 10:10:40

I don't mind either am or pm either but like madamecastafiore will need to leave in time for school pickup. Looking forward to it and hope everyone is having a good half-term so far.

LocalEditorChelmsford Mon 17-Feb-14 10:18:04

Shall we say 10am? I will contact Kids and Koffee today and tell them we are coming.

optoya Mon 17-Feb-14 20:18:16

Hi All,
I am based in Witham and would love to join you all if you have space for another one? I have a 16week old boy. Thanks

LocalEditorChelmsford Tue 18-Feb-14 08:26:55

That would be great optoya! The more the merrier!

optoya Thu 20-Feb-14 22:14:38

Wonderful, I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

TiggH Fri 21-Feb-14 16:27:41

Hi, I'd like to come along too if that's alright. I've got a 9 mth old boy and would love to meet some other mums.

LocalEditorChelmsford Sun 23-Feb-14 21:57:06

It will be lovely to meet you too TiggH

optoya Sun 23-Feb-14 22:52:54

Looks like it should be a good turn out ladies, looking forward to meeting you all :-)

Madamecastafiore Tue 25-Feb-14 10:52:09

Hi Chaps

Am looking forward to Thursday but wondered if there is parking or do we have to park in central Chelmsford and walk?

Do we all wear scarves or something to identify ourselves?

MC

LocalEditorChelmsford Tue 25-Feb-14 12:34:26

I will pop back later with links to the nearest car park as you will need to park and walk to Kids and Koffee.

I'll also add a photo of myself so you will know who I am!

LocalEditorChelmsford Wed 26-Feb-14 18:14:23

Really looking forward to tomorrow! They know we are coming so if I'm not there when you get there, there should be a couple of reserved tables.

Closest car park:
www.chelmsford.gov.uk/parkway-car-park

Kids and Koffee:
local.mumsnet.com/chelmsford/soft-play/124989-kids-and-koffee

LocalEditorChelmsford Wed 26-Feb-14 18:16:00

And this is me. (I'm Georgina by the way!) I will also be wearing an orange scarf - still not exactly sure what the official Mumsnet scarf is!

LottieH Wed 26-Feb-14 21:32:58

Brilliant. Thanks so much for organising it Georgina - will look forward to meeting you all tomorrow! X

Lchilds Thu 27-Feb-14 08:57:37

Hiya I'm really sorry I'm not going to be able to make today, got to take my daughter to the doctors. Hope you all have a lovely time. So gutted we are going to have to miss it. Please keep me in mind when there is any other meet ups or if anyone wants to meet for a coffee in town or anything.

Laura

LocalEditorChelmsford Thu 13-Mar-14 12:12:49

Hi all - just started a new thread for a meet-up on Thursday 20th March

http://local.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_chelmsford/2024219-Thursday-20th-March-Meet-Up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now