Meeting new mum / parents

(2 Posts)
Supadad Fri 12-Apr-13 14:32:23

Hello, I'm a stay at home Polish dad who would like to meet Polish mums and dads. I've 2 lovely daughters, 3 and 2, and live in Ingatestone.

Fitzy78 Sun 26-Aug-12 08:34:12

Hi there,

I am looking to broaden my circle of 'mum-friends' and chat to some likeminded people on here.

I live in Chelmsford, although not originally from the area, and I have a 15-month old son. I'm currently a full-time mum and I run my own business from home - which is brilliant in ways, but doesn't give the opportunity to meet new people !

A bit about me as a person; I'm very sociable, openminded and most definitely not an 'alpha mummy' ! I'm interested in music ( not mainstream stuff really !) I play the guitar, love writing, most sports, days/nights out and generally having good times!

I love my son dearly, but he does not define my life... ( I find a lot of people talk relentlessly about 'kid stuff' - surely there are other things to be interested in as well !? ) I'm not into 'cliques' - I have a few good friends in Essex from different walks of life whom I spend time with.

If I sound like your kind of person - get in touch !

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now