Pre-natal Aberystwyth Area

(3 Posts)
rhihaf Mon 19-Mar-12 15:10:35

Hello Farmerswifey, not sure if you're still expecting, but I go to Aquanatal classes every Thursday in Aberaeron Swimming Pool at 12 noon.

I'm due in June and a friend of mine is due July who also comes along.
Martine, the lady who runs it is brill - giver her/the pool a ring on 01545 570 871

Hi Linz (littlebuddhas) - it's rhi from school! Am planning on coming to see you once LO is here - keep an eye out for me ;)
xxx

LittleBuddhas Mon 19-Mar-12 12:41:11

Hi! I will soon be starting pregnancy yoga classes (within next 3 months) but perhaps you will no longer be a lovely pregnant lady by then?!
I will also be starting a Birth Choice group, providing info on all types of birth, how to get your baby into a good position for birth, massage for labour etc. This should be up and running in the next month-ish :-)
If you just fancy tea and cake am also up for that - my name is Lindsay, my number is 07581 330580

farmerswifey Sun 15-Jan-12 13:41:08

Having recently moved to just outside Aberystwyth, I was hoping to attend some pre-natal classes/events (Aquanatal, Baby Yoga etc) in the hope of meeting some lovely pregnant ladies. Trouble is, I can't find ANYTHING. I understand it's not the busiest area babywise, but I'm willing to travel (within reason) and can make it at any time throughout the week.

Currently the only people I see on a day to day basis are my husband and big burly Welsh farmers who seem to enjoy comparing me to a pregnant ewe.

If anyone knows of anything please do let me know (Or if anyone would like to meet for coffee and cakes - that would be ace!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now