gym classes for 3.5 yr old Cardiff?

(7 Posts)
Spanglemum Mon 07-Sep-09 12:50:31

hi

my daughter is 3.5 and I'm looking for some gymnastics classes for her in the cardiff area. Can anyone recommend any? I'm thinking of the gymbob/tumbletot type things.

Thanks

Spanglemum

notanidea Mon 07-Sep-09 22:51:11

Phoenix. I t is behind matalan, newport road.Supposed to be good and has waiting list.No first hand experience though.

lou18 Tue 08-Sep-09 23:14:29

My son is starting Gym at Somersault just off Newport Road by TGI's, heard good reviews about it so thought he could give it a go!

supersalstrawberry Tue 08-Sep-09 23:21:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MaryMotherOfCheeses Tue 08-Sep-09 23:32:53

DS has tried both Phoenix and Somersaults. the latter seemed more friendly for a littley, IMHO, simply cos the caff is not closed off from the gym, and when we were going, parents were welcome to stay with kids. Both good though.

Spanglemum Wed 09-Sep-09 22:38:27

Thanks all,
funnily enough I'm presently liing within walking distance of Newport Road so will investigate those two options first. We're moving to Heath next month but it's still drivable.

Thanks very much

WelliesAndPyjamas Wed 09-Sep-09 23:18:52

Just to add...

plasnewydd cpmmunity centre (just off city rd) has a nice gymnastics ssession for that age group on wednesdays 4.30 - 5.30

my ds1 has been going there for a while and gets lots out of it. has now moved on to the next level on mondays.

excuse the sloppy typing - I'm bfing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now