SKATE FREE AT CARDIFF'S WOWW- TEN PAIRS OF TICKETS TO BE WON!

(11 Posts)
LocaleditorGwent Thu 27-Nov-14 23:32:43

SKATE FREE AT CARDIFF'S WOWW

Cardiff's WalesOnline Winter Wonderland is fully up and running, offering some 52 days of skating on the open air ice rink, with an Alpine Village for refreshments and a whole fairground of attractions for all ages, including the Sky Swing, the world's tallest mobile swing, and lots of rides for younger ages.
This is your chance to win free skating for you and your youngster, by answering a simple question:

How many days of skating are available at this year's Cardiff's WalesOnline Winter Wonderland?

We are giving away 10 pairs of tickets. Little ones (minimum age 3) have the chance to skate behind special Penguins to help beginners venture out onto the open ice.

Put on your ear muffs, gloves and skates, grab a steadying hand (if needed!) and join us for a truly festive treat this Christmas. It's also a great setting for a hot cup of mulled wine or hot chocolate in our Alpine Village.

Tickets are on sale now from ticketlineuk.com and 02920 230130. For prices, skating times and further useful information visit www.cardiffwinterwonderland.com

Competition closes midnight 4th Dec 2014. Winners announced 5th Dec.
Winners drawn at random.
Answers to be left in comments on this thread, one entry per person.
Contact cardiff@mumsnetlocal.com for any queries.

GOOD LUCK ALL!

WeileWeileWaile Fri 28-Nov-14 07:00:32

52 days

Fingers crossed

CathrynH Fri 28-Nov-14 13:40:53

Fab competition! The answer is 52 days.

brehinesybanedgoffi Fri 28-Nov-14 17:56:22

52 days
smile

pamhill64 Thu 04-Dec-14 19:26:12

52 days. Would love to win as can't afford to take the kids! so fingers crossed

brehinesybanedgoffi Fri 05-Dec-14 17:45:22

So ten pairs of tickets and five people entered smile

Takver Fri 05-Dec-14 18:57:18

Well - if I'm not too late & you've got some left . . . 52 days!

brehinesybanedgoffi Sat 06-Dec-14 12:14:02

Any news?

LocaleditorGwent Sat 06-Dec-14 12:21:56

I think you're right brehinesybanedgoffi! I will message the "winners" on Monday with details of the prizes.

Thank you for entering everyone, we have another competition next week so keep your eyes open!

Merry Christmas fgrin

melandjake99 Sun 07-Dec-14 11:24:02

52 days, am I too late?

LocaleditorGwent Sun 14-Dec-14 21:17:36

Hi everyone,
Winners have been notified, please check your inboxes.
Merry Christmas!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now