Friends

(8 Posts)
MoominsMamma33 Mon 04-Aug-14 19:58:45

Hi

I have a 3 month old baby girl and finding it very lonely. Anyone in cardiff in a similar situation and looking to make friends I would love to hear from you x

chunkymouse Fri 07-Nov-14 15:59:03

Hi
I've just joined mumsnet and seen your post. Where abouts in Cardiff are you?

dkiley1973 Fri 14-Nov-14 19:24:40

Hi there please help I need to desperately get some child safety catches to stop my 16 month old going in all the kitchen cupboards and drawers what is the best thing to buy? And where do you get them from I live in Heath, Cardiff been to Dunelmn Mill and Ikea they didn't have any? Thanks!

dkiley1973 Fri 14-Nov-14 19:29:16

I have just moved from Hertfordshire to Cardiff know have a few friends in Cardiff but they live in Penarth am liking to hook up with mums with babies close to me I live in Heath and have a 16 month old son! Would also like to know what baby groups close to Heath I can take him to? He loves cars any playgroups where they have cars to play with he's happy! Plus is there a good indoor softball play area in Cardiff as he loved those too! Thanks

brehinesybanedgoffi Sun 16-Nov-14 15:42:04

Highfields church in Cathays on Monthermer rd run a toddler group every Thursday and have a huge hall with trucks and bikes and also craft and singing.

chunkymouse Thu 27-Nov-14 22:57:59

Hi dkiley1973,
the all nations centre on sachville avenue do a toddler group called 'little beans' on a Tuesday morning, 10 til 11.30. That's right by gabalfa roundabout off the a48. I take my 2 month old to their baby group which is good so guessing the toddler group is good too..... I'm not far from Heath :-)

chunkymouse Thu 27-Nov-14 22:59:29

Also, park end church on rhydypenau crossroads have mums and toddlers Mondays at 1.30 :-)
Hope this helps xx

dkiley1973 Fri 05-Dec-14 14:31:37

Thanks for all your help with local groups ladies! Chunky Mouse I live in Heath x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now