baby classes in Penarth

(4 Posts)
allaroundthekitchen Sun 18-Sep-11 16:12:12

can anyone recommend or know of any classes that I can take my 8 month old DD too in the Penarth / Dinas area? not monkey music as its to expensive for just half an hour, I was thinking maybe Baby Signing?

can anyone help please?

AussieSue Tue 27-Sep-11 21:38:46

DD and I went to Sing and Sign which was really good but as you are aware there are no Penarth/Dinas classes currently. A friend of mine has suggested Tiny Talk which has classes in Dinas & Sully. I don't know what they are like but it might be worth a try. http://www.tinytalk.co.uk/aliciar/index.php

wigwall Wed 28-Sep-11 17:43:02

If you go up to Western Leisure Centre - not too far up the link road there are Tumble Tots classes. From 6mths to walking they call it Gymbabes. It's great fun for the kids - worth a look on their Facebook page or website www.tumbletots.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tumble-Tots-South-Wales/216416475058592

allaroundthekitchen Wed 28-Sep-11 19:15:36

Thank you. A friend of mine did sing and sign and liked but another friend recommended Tiny Talk I think she went to one in Bridgend. Anyway I’ve started Tiny Talk classes this week and they’re really good. My DD seemed to really enjoy the singing and the instruments and Alicia seems to really know what she’s talking about when it comes to the signs. Also it seems like a much better price than other classes in the area because it’s £4.50, it’s a full hour rather than 30 / 45 minutes which is nice because it gave me enough time to have a chat with some of the other mums during the social time which was really important for me because I’m not from Wales so I hope its going to help me find some friends!

wigwall tumble tots sound good but I think its something we’ll try when she’s a little bigger in few months.

Tiny Talk facebook page because * AussieSue* link doesn’t seem to be working www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/TinyTalk-Vale-of-Glamorgan/122481097841704

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now