Local site stuff!!

(16 Posts)
KiPrima Tue 01-Apr-08 01:30:55

Hiya Camdeners

hae neglected our local site and am determined to do better.

What kind of stuff do you want on the local site?
What info do you need??

I'll start by gathering lots of info for the easter break - places to go, any special das in the area... I thought maybe include neighbouring borough events too??

jane1234 Mon 07-Apr-08 10:10:34

Hi KiPrima,

Some local info would be great as am moving to area soon and would love to find out about playgroups. Not that easy to do on the internet as they often just seem to advertise locally. Any info would be a real help.
Thanks,
Jane

KiPrima Sat 31-May-08 14:31:10

bah!! have been neglecting again... i'll start this off this week....

Playgroups will be the first thingxxx

jane1234 Mon 02-Jun-08 09:39:31

The site nw3kids.co.uk is great if you fall within that area. Tons of listings of things to do.

MamaTama Fri 13-Jun-08 23:01:44

Hi!
I've got a 9 month old darling DS & am looking for new activities for him (cheap or free) now he's more mobile (crawling commando-style & desperate to walk) & also a chance to meet up with some down-to-earth easygoing MN mamas in the area (we live in Highgate but am prepared to travel).
Hope to hear from you all...
Mamatama smile
*Thanks Mehdismummy for recommending the site to me, it's great (214 bus a few weeks ago, you were on your way to a meeting with the Council & we got chatting)!

jane1234 Wed 18-Jun-08 12:57:05

Hi,
It's all gone a bit quiet on here lately! Have been away but am always keen to meet up with Mums in area. We are in Hampstead.
I have 8month old and a 2 year old and go to the Hampstead Community Centre and the One o'clock club on the heath regularly. Let me know if you fancy meeting up there.

flatpack Fri 20-Jun-08 17:51:07

Hi Jane. Hope you and 2 DC's are well. Haven't been around for a while - 3 months pregnant and been pretty poorly this time! Getting back into the swing of things now, so would be good to meet up again. Is the one o'clock club you go to the one near Gospel Oak?

jane1234 Tue 24-Jun-08 15:31:45

Congratulations Flatpack! yes,the playgroup is near Gospel Oak train - just by the running track in the heath. Am away the rest of this week on holiday but will be there next Thursday 3rd if you are around. Also, will be round and about in Hampstead most afternoons next week. Hope you soon start feeling better.

flatpack Mon 30-Jun-08 13:00:36

Hi Jane, are you going to the playgroup on Thursday morning or afternoon? Might come along if you're there in the morning. Hope you had a good (relaxing?) holiday.

MamaTama Mon 30-Jun-08 21:52:10

Hi Jane & Flatpack.
I might head down to the 1 o'clock club with LO too this Thursday, hope to see you both there if I do make it! smile
What time are you going?
RSVP!

jane1234 Tue 01-Jul-08 22:25:55

Hi,

Will be there in the morning on Thursday (unless it's pouring with rain in which case I go to the group at Hampstead Community Centre.) Playgroup is on from 10- 12ish. There's not usually many babies in the baby corner so I'll be easy to spot with my 9 month old.

MamaTama Wed 02-Jul-08 22:41:13

Ok, hopefully see you there (I need to go to the health visitor clinic by Parliament Hill in the morning to get a form signed so depends how long I have to wait)...
: ) Tama

flatpack Thu 03-Jul-08 20:36:44

Oh dear, Thursday came round quickly this week.... Hope you enjoyed the playgroup! I'll try again next week.

MamaTama Fri 04-Jul-08 03:39:45

Didn't make it either, weigh-in & form signing took ages. Will try for next week too...
Have a good weekend, rain or shine. smile

jane1234 Sun 20-Jul-08 19:00:25

Hi,

Have been away on holiday for a while. Just as well seeing the weather's been so terrible here. Not sure if the playgroup continues through the summer holidays. Will check.

flatpack Tue 22-Jul-08 14:14:57

Hi Jane, just browsing the nw3kids.co.uk website, and it says that the playgroup is year round. Hope to see you there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now