(36 Posts)
mehdismummy Tue 08-Jan-08 09:30:28

are there any mums out there that want to meet up

ChampsOnIce Mon 14-Jan-08 16:38:35

bumping for you

mehdismummy Mon 14-Jan-08 21:30:25

omg champs are you in camden. Though there were no mn in this area

ChampsOnIce Tue 15-Jan-08 00:41:05

hiya!! I am in n.london, have you had a look in the islington and haringey locals? there may be meet ups near to where you are.

mehdismummy Tue 15-Jan-08 08:49:41

will do. Sad no one in camden though

jane1234 Mon 18-Feb-08 19:11:09

Hi,

Am in west London at the mo but moving to Hampstead in a couple of months and would love to meet some local mums and find out about playgroups etc. I'd definitely like a bit of company (and caffeine) on walks on the Heath.
Jane

flatpack Mon 25-Feb-08 14:26:49

Hi Jane, I'm in NW11, very close to Hampstead. Been in nw london for three months, so still finding my feet. Would love some company for coffee/walks. I have a 21 month old DS. I've met mehdismummy and she might be up for meeting as well.

jane1234 Thu 28-Feb-08 17:37:37

hi flatpack,
would definitely like to meet up for walks and trips to the playground etc. Will probably be in your area in April so will get in touch then,
jane

mehdismummy Thu 28-Feb-08 20:09:42

hi. I most certainly would! Hi flatpack! How that gorgeous ds of yours. Is he better? Give him a kiss from us.

flatpack Thu 28-Feb-08 20:34:38

Hi Jane. Look forward to seeing you when you move. Hi MM! How was the meet up with UD? DS is much better, thanks. Nappy contents not quite so scary now! You up for meeting next week? If the weather stays good, maybe we could try the zoo?

mehdismummy Thu 28-Feb-08 20:39:18

yes she is good. Her ds been v poorly. Same as yours i think. I have that disciplinary tues i think. Maybe try the park or something? Will c when ud is free. God its hard talking in code isnt it! Ud said her ds slept through last night . Lucky bint!

flatpack Thu 28-Feb-08 21:51:46

Hey - does your ds not sleep through? Wasn't aware of that.

Don't mind what we do. If we don't speak before Tues - good luck with disciplinary.

mehdismummy Thu 28-Feb-08 22:01:46

nope. He wakes up in middle of night for milk or water! You know ds he cant be still for long! He cried when you left! Poor little man he was distraught! You should have seen him on his birthday waiting for everyone to come. His little face was so sweet when the first child came in and then when they just kept coming he was just so pleased. He loves it!

jane1234 Mon 21-Apr-08 12:34:56

Hi Flatpack and mehdismummy,
I wonder if you are still around for meet ups. Am now in Hampstead and it would be good to have some company at the playground!
Jane

flatpack Tue 22-Apr-08 16:14:06

Hi Jane, yep, still up for meeting. I'm sure mehdismummy will be responding before very long!

Hope you're settling in to Hampstead, have you found any nice playgrounds to hang out in?! I only know the small one opposite the Heath, on the right if you're driving down towards Hampstead Heath overground station. If that makes any sense at all....

Let me know when you're free.

Flatpack

mehdismummy Wed 23-Apr-08 19:09:16

shes a cheeky one that flatpack! I am free also on most days so lets arrange a day!

jane1234 Wed 23-Apr-08 20:33:50

Hi,

Have probably passed by you both in the sandpit! I tend to go most afternoons. How about next Monday or Wednesday afternoon depending on weather?

mehdismummy Wed 23-Apr-08 22:44:15

oh that flatpack is always in the sandpit! Me and kids just let her get on with it! I am actually away next week so no can do but the week after good

flatpack Thu 24-Apr-08 08:46:55

That's absolutely the last time I lend you my bucket and spade, MM.......

I can do Monday afternoon, otherwise it's the following week for us as well.

Flatpack

jane1234 Thu 24-Apr-08 20:17:43

Hi Flatpack,

Would be good to meet up on Monday afternoon. If weather is ok (ie. not raining!) I will be there from about 3.30. Have blue double maclaren buggy with one chubby 6 month old squashed in and DD of 2 running off in opposite direction.
Hope to see you there,
Jane

flatpack Fri 25-Apr-08 18:59:00

Jane - that's great, I'll be in the sandpit.... sorry, I'll be the one with a black britax buggy and a blonde haired almost 2 year old. See you Monday!

mehdismummy Fri 25-Apr-08 22:19:38

what you talking about you have not got a brittax. You have a bruin presto but it is black! And remember to let jane play too!

jane1234 Tue 29-Apr-08 14:26:34

Hi FLatpack,

Went to the drop in at Hampstead Community Centre today. Busy but lots of toys for kids to play with and the cooking session seemed really popular. Think I may go again on Thursday as it is a music sessnion then.

flatpack Thu 01-May-08 17:31:12

Hi Jane, sorry I missed your message til now. Did you go to the drop-in on Thursday? Any good?

mehdismummy Sun 04-May-08 08:37:06

i am back now if anyone is free next week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now