Nurseries - Active Learning at JW3

(4 Posts)
splotel Mon 13-Jul-15 11:54:52

I wondered if anyone has had any experience with the Active Learning nursery at JW3? I liked the nursery on the viewing but wanted to get some first hand experiences if possible! Thank you x

mitamay Thu 16-Jul-15 09:55:08

Hi, my DD went to an Active Learning, not the one in NW3, but the one in N8. I also found the facilities impressive. Lovely studios, great garden and a wide range of activities - even a ballet class for my 2 year old. The one thing I didn't like was the high staff turnover. It might have been that the management wasn't very good at that time, but staff kept leaving and many of the staff were newly qualified, with little real experience. I'd suggest asking them about staff turnover. Happy staff, happy kids.

splotel Thu 16-Jul-15 10:35:40

Thanks very much mitamay. I've heard similar things about other branches so interesting to hear you have the same feedback. We'll definitely ask the question. Thanks for replying.

TinyTear Thu 16-Jul-15 10:44:54

I visited recently but won't go for it. It was OK but I want my child to eat meat and it wasn't that good to be worth £400 a month more than my other option

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now