How to choose a sling?

(2 Posts)
seja81 Wed 13-May-15 08:36:52

Hello Ladies,
Could you please tell me which sling I should buy for me and my 8 months son? We have tried few in shops but some of them are so expensive and I am not sure of spending all those money for something I may not use. I am not very happy about getting second hand too. I have found the info about babywearing walk in Chalk Farm during which you can try few slings while walking. Have anyone tried it?

lovecamden Wed 10-Jun-15 13:42:06

I recommend the Tula slings. So easy to use, very comfy and can be worn front and back.
I have the toddler Tula. We bought it for a walking holiday when my son was 2. It was perfect, carrying him on 7 mile walks was easy. Now my son is 4, we still use it all the time. I stick it in the bag on any day out when I think the days activities will be a bit much for him. It's just like giving him a piggyback without him or me having to hold on. I'm sure the baby slings are just as good.
www.lovetobenatural.co.uk/baby-carriers/buckle-carriers/tula-baby-carrier.html?limit=all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now