Any OB GYN recommendation for c-section?

(5 Posts)
minnieming Mon 02-Feb-15 22:42:27

I am looking for recommendations OB GYN (NHS or not) because I had poor healing and bad scarring after a 2nd c-section and most likely needs another c-section 3rd time. My last OB GYN was very unsympathetic ; she knew what was required to prevent it and could have done it but she refused. I don't want a repeat. Anyone who knows a OB GYN who can do a good c-section cut?

IslingtonCamdenHaringeyWestmin Wed 11-Feb-15 10:20:50

Hi,

A friend of mine had exactly the same situation. Dreadful 2nd c-section, and fixed it all with the 3rd.
In the end she went private and saw the team at the Portland Hospitial. If you are able to go private, I'd suggest giving them a call.

Nutellaforeva Fri 12-Jun-15 21:36:09

Hi there
I had a planned c-section at the Portland hospital with Dr. Katsina Erskine in March 2015, and she has been my gyn for years. She is sympathetic and very helpful. She was then my ob. I have been told that my scar is a 'work of art', and it is unnoticeable. Overall a very successful procedure. Only thing is that she is very expensive, and having it at the Portland as well is very expensive. But it is the best.

Nutellaforeva Fri 12-Jun-15 21:36:53

Sorry misspelled it's Katrina Erskine

mitamay Thu 16-Jul-15 10:08:21

Wow, it seems like we are the Portland fan club smile I also have had an amazing experience there. If you can afford it/have insurance, book yourself in all the team are amazing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now