BBC Two need couples/families that like smoothies in London!

(1 Post)
BBCresearcher1 Wed 07-Jan-15 11:54:35

Hello,

We're making a programme for BBC Two about the foods and drink that Britain consumes! With Prof Alice Roberts, we will take a look at the nutrition of our favourite foods, revealing top tips and health secrets, on how to make the most of the foods we like to eat.

We are searching for some people to take part in some filming next Wednesday 14th January, in London - and would love to hear from you if you think you could help us out!

We are filming a section all about smoothies - taking a closer look at what goes into them and revealing a top health tip for the best way to drink them...

Do you and your partner/family like smoothies? Do you have children - do they love their smoothies and juices too? Would you be free next Wednesday afternoon?

If you’d be interested in being involved at all please do drop me a line on freya.ward-smith@bbc.co.uk or give me a call on 07734 966 518

Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing from you! This is open to people in all areas of London - I just opted for Camden as somebody suggested there may be more mums with kids in this area...! Please do pass on if you know people elsewhere.

Thanks,

Freya
Researcher
BBC Science

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now