Driving school/instructor recommendations please!

(6 Posts)
Jennyrosity Sat 09-Jun-12 13:17:02

Brilliant, ladies, thank you. I will have a look at them.

kungfumum Wed 18-Apr-12 08:50:05

Hi there,
one to avoid is Clive L from Red Driving School - he was aggressive, unprofessional (broke off a lesson because he was too hot in he summer, overslept and missed a lesson) and ended up stealing £180 off me - I paid for lessons in advance but he dissappeared off face of the earth before I got them! Also be aware that if you have any problems with a Red instructor, the company won't get involved. : (

ScottishGem Mon 16-Apr-12 11:54:03

Hi, i used Karen from Red Driving School, she was brill i started last april and passed in november would reccomend her again. Good Luck with the lessons.

Littleredbrickmammy Thu 05-Apr-12 09:25:52

Hiya I was learning to drive when I was pregnant (but was too big to fit behind the wheel to take my test and haven't got round to starting again). I used a lovely lady called Sonya who works for Red Driving School. She is very good if you are a bit nervous. She doesn't rush you but doesn't hold you back either. She had handouts for manoveurs which helped me as I could take them home and memorise them. If you would like her mobile number please let me know or you can contact Red Driving School and request her specifically. I am going to use her again when i am ready to start.

frillyflower Wed 04-Apr-12 22:06:48

Hi,
I recommend Adrian Rudolf (Go Driving School) in North London. He taught my son to drive and he's brilliant. Calm and kind and he gave my son a lot of confidence.
Good luck!

Jennyrosity Sun 25-Mar-12 10:00:07

I've decided to finally bite the bullet and start driving lessons at the grand old age of 33. Can anyone recommend a good instructor in the Camden or Hampstead area?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now