Visitors Permit Swap - My CA-B for your CA-H

(3 Posts)
fairybaby Fri 30-Sep-11 15:38:03

Hi, the title says it all: I have CA-B visitors parking permits which cover the area around Swiss Cottage library and Leisure Center and the Belsize Park area (Antrium´s Garden, Globe Tennis Club, England´s Lane, etc). Would anyone living in CA-H area like to swap some of their visitors permits with me? The 1 hour ones would be the best for me, you can choose which ones you need from me.


fairybaby Fri 30-Sep-11 19:58:56

Forgot to add the some of the schools in the CA-B area: Trevor Roberts, The Hall, Sarum Hall, Hereward House, etc

StrangeGlitter Sat 01-Oct-11 17:11:45

yes please!! will pm you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now