So the end of Summer is near - Toddler playgroups please?

(8 Posts)
Eelpie Fri 12-Sep-08 21:46:17

Thanks everyone smile

Phonicsangel Mon 08-Sep-08 22:23:00

Hi.. The lighthouse on weds and thurs morning 9.30 to 11.30 ( i think always get there about 9.30) is great & two by two on a thursday morning 9.15 to 11.15 worth adding to your board .. Very friendly both down Chapel street at the lighthouse centre & two by two at Countess Free Church .

Phonicsangel Mon 08-Sep-08 22:22:51

Hi.. The lighthouse on weds and thurs morning 9.30 to 11.30 ( i think always get there about 9.30) is great & two by two on a thursday morning 9.15 to 11.15 worth adding to your board .. Very friendly both down Chapel street at the lighthouse centre & two by two at Countess Free Church .

cricky Fri 05-Sep-08 16:14:57

Try Tinderbox Tots in Aldreth on a Tuesday morning. (Aldreth is left at the cross roads in Haddenham - tiny place.)
It is run by one of the pre-school teaching assistants do really top quality!

james79 Thu 04-Sep-08 22:17:07

We like to go to Ely Elves on Tuesday mornings, children can play while i enjoy a latte...other than that tend to go to groups in Littleport where i live or take turns with friends to 'host' play-dates. Agree Costa may ask us soon not to climb on chairs/enter the kitchen/wander into staff. Gosh don't we need a gorgeous place for us yummy mummies and little ones to enjoy?! ahh, lovely clean toys, delicious food and relaxed staff...that would be heaven!

hobbity Thu 04-Sep-08 19:09:12

Hiya have been off-line recently, too much work There's a publication called the Family Grapevine which has a Cambridge and Ely issue and has a complete list of all the things that are going on on each day of the week. I usually get my copy from the tourist information office of all places, but it also seems to get circulated in Doctors surgeries and other places too.

PhDiva Thu 04-Sep-08 13:19:29

HI

I recommend you go the library, where there is a folder listing all the playgroups. I am just about to start trying them all out, so can't recommend any groups yet. But I can let you know as I try each one!

Eelpie Fri 29-Aug-08 23:32:05

What are your plans for entertaining toddlers now then?

It just struck me that soon I won't be letting DD charge about the garden/river/park/cathedral gardens as it will be too cold and wet!

I suspect Costa will kick us out after one too many tantrums; name your favourite toddler groups here and I will make sure they go on the board smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now