Cambourne new

(8 Posts)
dottysoph26 Tue 06-Jun-17 14:25:42

I'm moving to cambourne with my family. Would like to get to know new people. Anyone from cambourne

ResourcefulRose Tue 06-Jun-17 19:53:11

Hi! I'm from Cambourne. There are lots of things to do here where you can meet people, and it's very friendly! I suggest you join the Cambourne information page on Facebook, as a good starting point.

Do you have children? Hobbies?

dottysoph26 Tue 06-Jun-17 20:21:36

Hi resourcefulrose. Thankyou for info will take a look. I have a 4 year old girl who will be starting primary September not sure which one yet as waiting on a date for the go ahead and moving date.

CheeseandGherkins Tue 06-Jun-17 21:15:31

I'm also living in Cambourne. I have children at pre-school, primary and secondary. You're welcome to pm me smile

RyanGoslingsSecretWife Wed 07-Jun-17 13:34:01

I'm in Cambourne! Have DS7 at Jeavons Wood, he loves it and it seems like a great school.

dottysoph26 Thu 08-Jun-17 20:27:45

RyanGoslingsSecretWife Hi. This is the school that will be near to my home..... also as I work will be looking at breakfast club and after school club. Iv been told the monkfield park does drop off and pick up for all schools is this right or does jeavons wood have there own club. Also holidays clubs looked into some the sport centre has one not sure what's the best though

RyanGoslingsSecretWife Thu 08-Jun-17 20:37:28

Jeavons Wood has its own breakfast and after school club, my DS goes a few times a week as I work full time in Cambridge.

There is a holiday club at the sports centre and one at cambourne Village college (Go Kids Camp) I use this one as it takes childcare vouchers, DS likes it as there's usually someone there from his school. There's usually a science holiday club at the Hub (community centre) but I think it only runs 10-3.

Cambourne has a great community feeling, I've been here 4 years now and really like it.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

deb103 Mon 19-Jun-17 09:05:23

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now