Kitchens

(9 Posts)
SicilianOlives Wed 26-Apr-17 10:09:59

Can anyone recommend a good kitchen company in the Cambridgeshire area that design/supply/install? Preferably higher end/german brands/contemporary. I would like to know which ones people have had good experiences with! Thanks

PippaFawcett Wed 26-Apr-17 16:06:16

I have heard good things about Complete Kitchens Ely but I haven't personally used them

austenozzy Wed 26-Apr-17 22:29:36

Kitchenology are pretty good.

SicilianOlives Wed 26-Apr-17 23:22:25

Thank you, I will look at both of them

HereIAm20 Fri 28-Apr-17 13:50:19

Cambridge Kitchens and Bathrooms on Mill Road.

Ask for Erika. I'll PM some pics of my kitchen they did. Mine is more Shaker but they do contemporary too and Erika gets it spot on to your requirements. (She has done 2 friends' kitchens too).

HereIAm20 Fri 28-Apr-17 13:52:54

so it wouldn't let me PM a picture and I'd rather not post it here in local as too "outing" If you'd like to see pics PM me an email address I could send to. Understand if you don't want to.

SiliconJen Fri 28-Apr-17 18:33:04

Alex at Kitchensmiths in Histon

MrsGrowbag Sat 29-Apr-17 07:59:18

Try Kuche design in Fowlmere. We haven't used it (too expensive for us) but know people who have and the kitchen is amazing
www.kuche.co.uk/contact.html

SicilianOlives Sat 29-Apr-17 11:20:43

Thank you everyone, they all look great and I'll definitely look into all of them. HereIAm, I'll pm you my email address, thank you!

Kuche look absolutely amazing - that's exactly the kind of thing I had in mind. Will definitely be paying them a visit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now