Sunflower nursery reviews

(2 Posts)
Wheezal26 Thu 23-Mar-17 21:26:32

Hi, we're thinking of sending our 16 month old to Sunflower nursery and wondered if anyone had any opinions to share and/or other recommendations for the same area?
Thanks! smile

wildstrawberryplace Wed 12-Apr-17 00:40:33

I have had two DC through Sunflower recently and would definitely recommend it, in fact I have recommended it to friends who have also ended up sending their DC.

I have experience of a few other nurseries in Cambridge and Sunflower, in my opinion, comes out very favourably.

The staff are enthusiastic and engaged with the kids, and they have long term staff retention. I really felt that the staff were caring and they were great at communicating any issues at handover at the end of the day. They are good at balancing professionalism and implementing EYFS educational elements with a welcoming genuinely affectionate environment for the kids.

My DC always had great fun and remember their time there with affection.

The only issue I can think of is that their outside space isn't huge compared to some, but it is certainly big enough to have a good play and run around, with plenty of different activities including trips to a nearby play park.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now