Physiotherapist for back issues?

(9 Posts)
Maria1982 Wed 22-Mar-17 22:04:27

Hello all,

I am looking for a recommendation of a physio I can see privately in Cambridge for help with ongoing back issues. I used to see a lovely kiwi physio in London but moved to Cambridge end of last year.

thank you!

wildstrawberryplace Thu 23-Mar-17 10:31:46

Not a physio but an osteopath if you'd consider that? - Emma Mersseman at John Lant and partners (Chesterton Road) really sorted out my back (sciatic nerve involvement, problems walking) where others had been unable to get to the root of it. Can recommend the whole practice actually, lovely professional yet very caring lot.

Maria1982 Thu 23-Mar-17 13:12:34

Thanks wild, I confess I had a bad experience with an osteopath in the past so it wouldn't be my first preference... but I will have a look. Thank you

ChestertonCharley Thu 23-Mar-17 14:26:42

Jenny McLeod on Gilbert Road has sorted several of my injuries, though none of them were back injuries.
www.yell.com/biz/jenny-mcleod-mcsp-cambridge-2578563/

Maria1982 Thu 23-Mar-17 17:50:59

Thank you charley !

Maria1982 Fri 24-Mar-17 18:16:24

Unfortunately it appears Jenny McLeod is no longer taking on clients! That's what her voicemail says anyway. I have resorted to google and will be going to see Physiofit

orchardy Fri 24-Mar-17 22:10:19

My DP went here and really rated it.
www.spinalphysio.co.uk/

Maria1982 Sat 25-Mar-17 12:41:04

Thank you orchardy
I've got an appointment at physiofit now but if for any reason I need to find elsewhere, I have to say spinalphysio's credentials are very impressive!

MidsummerCommon Fri 31-Mar-17 19:06:48

I've had great treatment from Amanda Savage and Nicola Day for both back and pelvic problems at South Cambridge Physiotherapy

www.southcambridgephysio.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now