Thoughts on Mayfield Primary School

(3 Posts)
Snapdrag0n Thu 02-Feb-17 14:24:56

We are relatively new to Cambridge and are in the catchment area for Mayfield Primary School (eldest due to start reception next year). I am going to visit the school but was hoping to get some insight from any local parents who have children there, or are familiar with the school.

MayfieldPTAer Fri 17-Feb-17 18:29:45

Girl in year 5, been there since reception. Good school that has computers and swimming pool. After school club on site

quail Sat 01-Apr-17 09:52:51

My kids are older and go to Mayfield, I think it's a lovely school, but I think most primary schools are lovely! The playing area is big, with a lot of grass & fun things to do outside. Yes, a swimming pool! It's pretty tiny, but a swimming pool! Some absolutely superb teachers. It depends on what you want from a school. The uniform, for instance, is very casual - basically, wear a blue top - which suits my kids, but I think if you're looking for somewhere quite formal and keen it may not be your thing. I would say the atmosphere is pretty laid back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now