Vet recommendations or vets to avoid in Cambridge?

(5 Posts)
AnotherEmma Wed 27-Jan-16 14:54:23

I'm thinking about changing vet - any recommendations or vets to avoid?

I'm in CB4 but have a car so could travel if necessary.

My current vets are ok but we seem to see a different vet each time and I'm not completely happy with our recent experience.

FatherReboolaConundrum Thu 28-Jan-16 15:44:00

We've been using the Clarendon St vets for years and they are excellent. Patrick, the vet, really knows his stuff and treats the best interests of the animals as his absolute top priority.

Lizardc Fri 29-Jan-16 21:43:18

We are also cb4 and use the Arbury road vet. They have been fine for us but not sure which one you are currently using!

AnotherEmma Fri 29-Jan-16 21:47:07

Thanks both! Arbury Road is close to us and was one of the vets we considered. I may well reconsider them!

We're with Village Vet Milton. I think it very much depends on the vet you see. There's one I really like, one I don't like, and the others I haven't seen enough to be sure. If we stay with them I think I will be more careful about who we book to see.

SahMum Tue 09-Feb-16 13:49:09

I've used Arbury road vets for my cat, and they were very good. Very understanding and staff was helfull, also very quite environment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now