new to S Cambs- vet recommendations?

(3 Posts)
NewScientistCamb Sat 17-Oct-15 09:35:58

We moved recently to the Shelford area and have just realised it would be a good idea to have a vet (we have a 7 year old cat, seems in good health, up to date on jabs, etc.).

Anyone have experience with the Village Vets in Whittlesford and/or Pampisford? Or the Cats Clinic in Fulbourn? All advice appreciated!

Tingalingle Sat 17-Oct-15 13:51:03

Oh god. Very, very frequent contact with Village Vet Whittlesford. Bloody animals seem to live there - in fact we've just got back half an hour ago!

Most of the vets there are lovely though I have had a few tussles over treatment of our older cat. You do tend to end up seeing someone different every time - would that put you off?

As you can tell from the above para, they do a Saturday clinic, which is jolly useful.

NewScientistCamb Sat 17-Oct-15 22:22:43

Thanks that is useful- I saw that it was quite a big practice, but tbh I don't think i'd mind seeing someone new. Just wanted to know they are competent and not massively overpriced!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now