Pre school activities

(6 Posts)
lydia12 Mon 17-Aug-15 08:24:09

Hello, I'm
New to Cambridge and have a 3.5 year old and 1 year old I will have for 2 days a week when im not at work. We've moved from Newcastle where we did great music groups at the Sage and some fun dancing groups. Can anyone recommend pre school groups in Cambridge, particularly fun musicy type things??? Thanks

Tid1 Mon 17-Aug-15 09:04:23

Which days don't you work?
There's shake,rattle and roll on Fridays
Little music makers on Tuesdays (I think it's still running)

GirtonGirl Mon 17-Aug-15 22:44:12

Rat a tat music group runs in North Cambridge on Mon, Tues & Thurs.
Your local surestart children's centre will have activities on & may have something that you'd like.
Welcome to Cambridge!

lydia12 Mon 17-Aug-15 23:54:29

Thanks! Yes I'm around Mondays and Thursdays so I'll check these ideas out

rosemarie04 Tue 18-Aug-15 10:37:54

Where do you live in Cambridge? There is a lot going on in Chesterton. On Mondays there is a parent organised group at the Chesterton Childrens centre from 10-1130. We really like that one.
Thursdays, there is Church mice at St Andrews (I think from September onwards they will even offer lunch), a baby group at St George's and Thursdays together at Brownfield's community centre.

Lizardc Tue 18-Aug-15 20:01:44

Veronic Speirs runs a Monday music group at the friend's meeting house on Harrington grove (off cherry Hinton road). The Thursday groups that Rosemarie mentions are all good too. And ratatat also runs at Mayfield primary school every other Thursday in term time and is fun too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now