is rustat road good and safe for living?

(4 Posts)
afong838 Fri 24-Jul-15 14:04:24

My husband and I are thinking to move to Cambridge. We need to find a location which can access the train station easily, while safe and convenience for living. We have visited a number of places in Cambridge, while thinking trumplington is a bit too far, so we are now looking Geraldmond avenue and rustat road. Both places look fine for us, and we are told these areas are lived by professional. May I know is it true? And any points to note in these areas?

afong838 Fri 24-Jul-15 14:05:27

My husband and I are thinking to move to Cambridge. We need to find a location which can access the train station easily, while safe and convenience for living. We have visited a number of places in Cambridge, while thinking trumplington is a bit too far, so we are now looking Geraldmond avenue and rustat road. Both places look fine for us, and we are told these areas are lived by professional. May I know is it true? And any points to note in these areas?

ChestertonCharley Fri 24-Jul-15 21:09:41

You might not get much garden on Rustat Road, unless you can afford one of the older houses, but you'll still have access to the fab Coleridge park. Ridgeway school is popular. Easy access to station and Mill Road, so plenty of professionals.

PiratePanda Sat 25-Jul-15 16:40:22

Perfectly safe, handy for the station, mixed private/council housing, great local park and playground, good school - just ugly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now