nurseries

(5 Posts)
beckeenicol Fri 05-Jun-15 13:26:25

Hi
I'm looking for a nursery from September onwards in cambridge center or chesterton area can anyone suggest any?
Thanks smile

rosemarie04 Fri 05-Jun-15 21:53:45

How many days are you looking for? I know that many of them have long waiting lists. I went to visit all of the nurseries in Chesterton. I think Clarence House and Chestnut are full if you need Monday to Friday but it is worth checking with them again. I liked both of them. Snap for Kids and Butterfly still had places available. I never went to look at Cambridge Day Nursery.

Tid1 Sat 06-Jun-15 11:35:36

What age is your child? My daughter is at Clarence House and I know that there are a few leaving for school in September, so they may have spaces for your child.

Lizardc Sat 06-Jun-15 19:42:22

My two boys have both been at Cambridge Day Nursery on Milton Road. Eldest now at school, youngest still there. Lovely nursery, great staff, wonderful outdoor area. Definitely recommended.

NekoKutsu Tue 09-Jun-15 16:21:34

We are out at Gr Wilbraham at First Steps which is good but I think it would be too far

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now