Miscarriage

(4 Posts)
Virgo9 Sun 23-Mar-14 10:18:24

After trying for a second child for over a year, my baby had no heartbeat at 12wk scan. Anyone been through a similar experience and willing to share with heartbroken mum who doesn't know how to carry one?

LocalEditorCambridge Sun 23-Mar-14 19:52:18

Virgo9 I'm so sorry to read your post. It's truly heartbreaking and horribly unfair. There's some great support and guidance here :

miscarriage

and a talk section here :

mumsnet miscarriage

which I hope will offer you some support if there's no one around tonight on the Cambridge site to chat to you.

Sending you every bit of support flowers

Pam888 Wed 26-Mar-14 11:38:15

Virgo 9 I totally sympathise with you. I miscarried my second baby at 12 weeks as well, and despite everyone saying "it is a blessing it happened earlier rather than later" its still really hard to come to terms with. It also does not help that nobody can really give you an explanations for it when it happens this early and you are left with the tiniest bit of doubt, that may be there is something that you did/didnt do which could have helped.

Please take heart, as I went on to give birth to a healthy second baby and despite my worries the whole way through, everything turned out fine. The same will be for you I am sure.

Sending you lots of love and support. Pam888

Virgo9 Thu 27-Mar-14 16:44:17

Thank you for your support Pam888

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now